Vision & Mission
- Become a credible ONE-STOP LABORATORY SERVICES that can devote itself to the future and prosperity of Indonesia
- Become an analytical laboratory with qualified competencies, accurate, precise, and fast analysis results
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Applying the good professional practice
- Applying the working principle “right from the start” according to the quality management system ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 and increasing the effectiveness of the quality management system in a sustainable manner
Library of Knowledge
SIG successfully explained the importance of Sulfuryl Fluoride (SF) analysis at the Asia Pacific Food Analysis Forum (APFAN) 2023
On Wednesday 24 May 2023, SIG through its representative, Insan Patria as the supervisor of the research division, had the opportunity to present about the importance of conducting Sulfuryl Fluoride (SF) tests on rice in the Asia Pacific Food Analysis Forum (APFAN)...
Prove it Spicy by Scoville Heat Units Test!
CapsaicinoidsCapsaicinoids are the chemical components in capsicum that give the sensation of a spicy taste. The most common and most abundant capsaicinoid in hot peppers is capsaicin. In the food industry, capsaicin content is often used as added value in products as...
GMP+ International Certification
Along with SIG's determination to strengthen its existence as part of a global network and towards a safer world, we are proud to announce that SIG has successfully received its first GMP+ FSA International (Good Manufacturing Practice System, Feed Safety Assurance)...
Graha SIG, Jl Rasamala No. 20, Taman Yasmin, Bogor, Jawa Barat 16113.
Phone. +62 251 7532 348
WhatsApp. +62 82 111 516 516
AMG Tower, 12th Floor, Jl. Dukuh Menanggal 1-A, Gayungan, Surabaya, Jawa Timur, 60234.
Phone. +62 31 8253 1288
WhatsApp. +62 818 885 165
Monday to Friday
08.00 - 17.00 WIB.
Jl. Percetakan Negara No. 52 B RT 006 / RW 001, Rawasari, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta Pusat 10570.
Phone. +62 21 2147 9292
Jl. Bina Remaja No. 1A (Ruko A) Banyumanik, Kota Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50264.
Phone. +62 24 7640 3685
WhatsApp. +62 812 9000 5165